Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Night of the Slashers

I'm not the only one with slashers on the mind recently. +Rafael Chandler has a new slasher novel, Mask Beneath Her Face. You can pick up the ebook here and print copies will be available soon. Personally, I'm waiting on a print copy.

As a tie-in, he's released a new OSR mini-sourcebook called, Night of the Slashers. This is a neat little product. It has four new classes (Athlete, Loner, Prep, and Rebel), rules for setting traps, a really cool drop table for random encounters, and a slasher creation table.  The pdf ends with a sample of Mask Beneath Her Face. Oh did I mention all of this is free?

I've talked about my love for Rafael's work before. I can't wait to read the novel and Night of the Slashers is really interesting too. He's a cool gent and if your a gorehound too, you need to check this out.

-----------

Also don't forget my free slasher game, Slashers & Victims Light, is also available if you wish to play out events like Mask Beneath Her Face and the Night of the Slashers.

No comments:

Post a Comment