Friday, December 8, 2017

Batman Ninja Trailer

This trailer dropped earlier this week. The plot is weird, but interesting. I love the character designs. I love the characters chosen. I seriously can't wait to see Nightwing kicking ass in feaudel Japan. Also, samurai Gorilla Grodd... Yes please! The names attached to the project are great too.

I just don't know how I feel about the CGI anime look. It just bothers me. I guess if the story is good enough I can overlook it, but I don't know. It's the only really thing that makes me hesitate.


What do you think? Could this be a kickass supers/D&D campaign?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the movie I never knew I needed to see! Isn't Gotham by Gaslight coming to the screen soon, too? Would be cool if we got a series of these historical Elseworlds movies from DC (especially if they'd use some heroes other than Batman...as much as I love the guy...!).

    ReplyDelete